As an artist, I want to
express the complexity of our world in my works. My abstract and surrealist
painting is an expression of my visions and thoughts on subjects such as the
human condition and the emotions we experience as individuals.
Data, AI and Society
Another topic that concerns me a lot is the increasing role of data and
artificial intelligence in our world. I try to research the positive and
negative effects of these developments and to present them in my works.
Global warming and climate change are issues that affect us all. In my works, I want to draw attention to the impact of these developments on our world and encourage the viewer to take action to protect our planet.
All in all, my art is about raising awareness of these issues. I hope that my works will inspire viewers to take a critical look at the world around them and take action to create a better future for all of us.
- 2006-2012: M.Sc. Information Systems focus data visualization at TU Chemnitz, TU Dresden and Queensland University of Technology
- 2013-2017: PhD: Visualization of Argumentations and perceivement measurement at TU Berlin, research stay in Cambridge University (UK), published 23 scientific papers on perceivement of visualization
- 2017-2020: BMW: Visual Artist and Data Scientist > Product Owner > Data Strategy
- since 2020: Allianz: Strategic Product Owner > Head of Data Foundation (CDO Allianz Vers)
- since 2020: Teaching at TU München (AI Ethics) und University of Clemson (Data Visualization)
- Painting: Abstract and surreal (Acrylic colour on canvas)